Schrapenbüll, August 30th – It's with immense pride and joy that FriesThinkLand, the only offsite location in Northern Germany, celebrates its 3rd anniversary this month. Over the past three years, FriesThinkLand has embarked on a remarkable journey of growth, innovation, and achievement, solidifying its position as a leader in the offsite landscape, offering a premium location, team moderation, and strategic services.
Since its inception in 2020, FriesThinkLand has consistently pushed boundaries, turning challenges into opportunities, and carving a unique niche for itself. With a steadfast commitment to excellence and a team of dedicated professionals, the company has achieved remarkable milestones that have positively impacted the New Work trend and beyond.
Key Highlights from the Past Three Years:
- Innovative Location Launch: An ancient Farm is restored and turned into a premium location with open workshop and event space, guest rooms and lots of veranda space. Old building equipment is reused and combined with latest digital technology. Instead of cattle ideas are grown and inspiring equipment and local Art is constantly added to keep everybody curious.
- Renaturation: 160 trees and an endless number of plants have been planted to have the old farm garden restored. In 2022 a vegetable garden has been added and a new kitchen concept “from the garden into the kitchen on the table” was introduced.
- Liquid Team: Passion is driving the team composed in an agile way with 4 team members for consulting, research, and management and 8 for housekeeping and service. The targets are high and a liquid environment is maintained to be able to onboard specific skills on the fly.
- Sustainability: Carbon neutral operation is aimed by 2027. While e-mobility has been implemented early, recently photovoltaic on all roofs has been added. Next steps to replace the gas are planed for later this year while the effort to reduce waste and streamline sustainable operations is constantly improved.
- Client Teams: The team is proud that all clients leave the estate happy and completed more than 70 projects. By prioritizing customer needs and delivering tailored solutions, enduring relationships and a loyal customer base could be built.
As FriesThinkLand celebrates this significant milestone, it looks ahead with excitement and anticipation. With a vision to continue innovating, expanding, and transforming the offsite business, the company is poised to make an even more significant impact in the years to come.
"We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved in the past three years," says Irmgard Glasmacher, CEO FriesThinkLand. "Our journey has been marked by challenges that we turned into opportunities and milestones that we celebrated together. As we move forward, we remain committed to driving innovation, nurturing partnerships, and making a positive difference in the world."
Join FriesThinkLand in celebrating this milestone and stay tuned for more exciting developments in the months and years ahead.